|Base rent||$17.50 / sq.ft.|
|Loyer additionnel (estimé)||$8.50 / sq.ft.|
|Electricity / Energy||Exclus|
Main neighbour tenants: Couche-Tard, Aide Juridique, Le Médicale clinic, Familiprix, Accès Physio, Voyons Voir Eyewear, Desjardins, RTL, Dental clinic and Veterinary clinic.
- Air conditioner
- Building display
- Drive-in doors
- Exterior storage
- Ground floor
- Ground floor
- Indoor parking
- New construction
- Nouvelle construction
- Overhead crane
- Pylon signage
- Rail road access
- Clear view from Road 132;
- Easy access to Highway 20 (±2 km) and Road 132 (±3 km);
- Near a multitude of services: Banks, pharmacy, grocery store, restaurants, etc.;
- Located at the intersection of the Boulevards Jean-Paul-Vincent and Marie-Victorin;
- Near a residential area;
- The annual average daily traffic is 96,000 passages in front of the building;
- Renovated common area;
- Signage on marquise or pylon possible (according to availability);
- Large shared parking.
Space of 1,302 sq.ft.
- Abundant windows, luminous area;
- Former restaurant, available equipment (on demand);
- Possibility to convert the space for other store or offices;
- Fully built-in space according to tenant’s need (upon agreement between parties).
|Lot #||2 510 203|
|Clear Height||Between 9'-13'|
1750 Boulevard Marie-Victorin, Longueuil, QC, Canada
Partner | Director, Administrative Services & Asset Disposal | Certified Real Estate Broker AEO. With her vast experience in financial analysis, Suzy has greatly contributed to the sale of important real estate portfolios in addition to the day-to-day management of the company’s operations. She specializes in the acquisition and disposition of assets. Her leadership and her dynamism allow her to adapt to all the situations she faces. Her great creativity increases business opportunities to optimize the results achieved by her clients.